How to Enter
We encourage online submissions, meet the learning outcomes in the technology use areas and help us lower the environmental footprint!
Register, log in and submit entries to your school’s page anywhere anytime during the competition period.
- School log in details can be given to students for entering their poems or poems can be submitted during class, teachers can view progress by monitoring the process.
- 'Participation certificate only' option available for schools where preselection of entries has been carried out, this will ensure that every child's effort is recognized.
Please read the Conditions of Entry before entering.
ONLINE SUBMISSION (primary and secondary)
- Teacher / parent registration completed
- Log in to your page
- Enter student details and submit poem(s) (cut and paste or type in poem content direct to the webpage)
- Arrange the entry fee
Already registered? Click here to login.
SUBMISSION VIA MAIL (primary only)
- Teacher / parent registration completed via
- Print out (photocopies accepted) and complete entry form for/by each student
- Print out poems (text must be in a easily distinguishable font – Arial, Times New Roman, hand written poems not accepted)
- Glue completed entry form to the back of each entry
- Teacher to collate all entries, enclose entry fee or a conformation of payment and mail to the Dorothea Mackellar Poetry Awards, PO Box 113, Gunnedah, NSW, 2380
For more information go to www.dorothea.com.au or contact Mila Stone, Project Officer on
02 67421200 or email email@example.com.