Please read the Conditions of Entry before entering.
To enter the competition online, the teacher or home school parent or guardian is required to register to use the online entry system on behalf of the student. Parents can register and enter their child's poems if school is not taking part following homeschooled procedure (home contact details).
Already registered? Click here to enter student details / poems >
Entries open annually on 1st March and close on the 30th June.
- Teacher / parent complete the registration
- Log in to your page
- Enter student details and submit poem(s) (cut and paste or type in poem content direct to the webpage)
- Arrange the entry fee.
- School log in details can be given to students for entering their poems or poems can be submitted during class, teachers can view progress by monitoring the process.
- 'Participation certificate only' option available for schools where preselection of entries has been carried out, this will ensure that every child's effort is recognized.
- Every student will receive participation certificate.